We need someone with the following set of skills:
As a Product Associate, you will be part of the Product, Analytics and Engineering divisions. You will be reporting to an incredible Product Lead who manages IntroCept’s core Product stack. You will assist in the product management process from inception to the market. You’ll be involved from the ideation and research stages through release, feedback and iteration for features and products.
Most of the time you will be researching, brainstorming, documenting and designing new features for our SAAS product. Over time you’ll take ownership of and manage these processes from the ground up, using customer understanding gained through experience and a passion for solving problems in intuitive and innovative ways.
Roles and responsibilities
- Identifying Product Enhancements in line with the Product Vision
- Coordinate with the Product and Engineering team to deliver outcomes to customers
- Recommend product enhancements to improve user experience based on feedback and research
- Coordinate findings with the product team and align it with business goals
- Assist in the overseeing and organisation of a product feature backlog
- Determine and prioritise improvements to product features based on your research
- Perform quality assurance controls on features and releases
- Conduct research to identify customer needs and market gaps
- Balance customer (UX), engineering (tech) and commercial requirements and time competing priorities
- Monitor and report on users’ reactions after releases
- Gather product data, including web analytics and consumer trends
- Participate in system configuration
- Analyse competition
- Assist internally and externally as Product experts
- Developing & executing on a go-to-market plan for product features
- Training internal departments on new product features and providing support to customers
- Product sense. You can articulate and identify improvements to real-world products, or you may have started or conceived of a new product before
- Creative matched with analytical, critical thinking – be able to listen, learn, and make meaningful clever insights from user data, competitors and market trends
- Passion and ownership to find a way to get things done and make life better for our customers
If you are a driven and motivated professional with a huge appetite to learn and want to take direction with some of the most talented in the industry we want to hear from you.