We need someone with the following set of skills:
This role is a part of the Sales Team, who is responsible for selling Agentcis to the prospective customers. The sales team collects the leads from the marketing team or self-generates the leads and focuses on converting the lead into customers.
If you are passionate about building professional relationships with businesses in one of the growing industry and working toward customer acquisition for a global product, then please join our team as Sales Executive.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements
- Scheduling meetings, visiting and preparing presentations for demonstration of products to potential customers.
- Answering all the queries raised by the customer during the meetings and over the phone.
- Delivering the value proposition of the product to the customers.
- Converting the leads to the paid customers.
- Working towards the monthly/quarterly or annual sales target provided by the company.
- Developing in depth knowledge about the company products and the industry it operates in.
- Following up on the leads generated by the Marketing Team
- Study and research about the market trends in the industry and communicate to relevant teams in the company.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers to ensure renewals of subscriptions.
- Attending International education Fair, conferences and meetings to build connections and generate leads.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to create marketing contents to enhance the market reach as well as customer acquisition.
- Communicating the Customers or Client feedback to the relevant departments as soon as possible for effective response from the team.
Ideally you should have
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related fields
- 2+ years of experience in sales or marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of selling and relationship building
- Strong Negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets
- Ability to work in teams
- A keen eye for details
- Valid driving license with own mode of transport
- Persuasive and Resilient
Good to have experience
- Prior experience as Medical Representative or Sales Executive for Direct sales of Products.
If you are a driven and motivated professional with a huge appetite to learn and want to take direction with some of the most talented in the industry we want to hear from you.